click here

Thursday, April 21, 2011

失落的音符

It has been three weeks I did not update my blog~
Such a joyful feeling I have being able to blog again,it's the place where pictures and words helps expresses what's my life is.
Well,I just finished my first semester exam in IS.It was not easy at all,and all I'm hoping for is to pass all of them.
Easter break starts tomorrow!Enjoy it while it lasts my friends =)


A little glimpse of what I have done in collaboration with Vencent in his project.The title was called 'The Lost Note' or 失落的音符.Like they say,a picture is worth a thousand words.There's always something new to describe a picture.So friends,let your imaginations and emotions interpret each and every pictures for you. =)

Another set of awesome portrait by Vencent @ framework
Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: