click here

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rock Climbing

This is it! The day i've been waiting for...my first time real rock climbing!The three of us decided to go to the Sabah Indoor Climbing Centre located just next to the Likas Sports Complex. And let me tell you...no part of it was easy Haha!
Climb as much as you like is an attractive offer, especially when it only costs below RM20.

Gear Up!

This is Din, our instructor of the day. They provided all the gear and a pair of blue shoes.


Cai is getting warmed up by doing the ‘unknown’ exercise…haha!

Next, I was up on a ‘warming up’ grade part of the wall trying to get myself up the top of the wall. And no, I didn get to the top. But Winston and Cai made it. T.T

The Real Business!

After a few failed attempts on the previous wall, I was ready to climb up on the Medium grade part of the wall.




Bring it on the next wall!
Next stop, Din brought us to the 'Kid' grade part of the wall. The wall is very colourful and looks easy. Bring it on!
I'm almost there.
Then suddenly out pops a little kid beside me and he's trying to take over me. He probably comes here often because he's really quick in climbing.
This boy is really cute.
Cai, Din, Me and Winston


I made it all the way to the top! What an adrenaline rush and an accomplishment to stand that high up and look down from where I started.
Rock Climbing 101: Wear a pair of thick socks to prevent skin injuries at the back of your ankle. At just below RM20 per session during the week, it’s a very affordable sport.
For more information, visit Here

No comments: