click here

Sunday, January 3, 2010

im ready to go home!

its early in the morning,sitting at the corner of my hotel room.
update my blog with the lousy hotel wifi.
had a very expensive room service yesterday night. rm50 for 2 lil small meals. small portion like a kids meal..wondering how those guai low ate. since they always have big portion of meal at western country.and it taste terrible! mee goreng taste like mee basah.. and so salty!! ewww...
the nasi goreng are really likes a kids meal. ther rice was smaller thn my hand..ppl who know me should know that i got baby hand..but the rice are smaller thn my hand!! ><
well, got to ready go breakfast now,got to arr airport on 5.30am. luckily there still got 2 free buffet breakfast .. im ready to go home now!! see you guys soon!!

No comments: